Guest Room Reservations Warning: On occasion, a Housing Company may contact potential conference attendees and advise that the conference hotel is almost sold out and that they need to make their reservations with them at that time. This is not accurate! No one should or will be calling you to make your hotel reservations. All reservations must be made directly with the hotel via telephone or online link.
The Grand Sierra Resort
2500 E. 2nd Street
Reno, NV 89595
Toll Free: 800.501.2651
- Reservations can be made online at The Grand Sierra Resort.
- Additionally, reservations can be made by calling the resort directly at 1.800.501.2651 (please be sure to request the ABF or beekeepers room block).
Room Rate: $99.00 per night plus taxes and $2.00 tourism surcharge per room, per night. Current occupancy tax is 13% and sales tax is 7.725%. Resort fee has been waived for ABF attendees.
The Resort fee (which is waived for ABF attendees) includes:
- Unlimited use of the swimming pool (seasonal) and fitness center
- In-room wireless internet and local calls
- Two (2) bottles of water per day in room
- Round-trip transportation to and from the Reno Tahoe International Airport via shuttle
- Self and valet parking
The Grand Sierra Guest Rooms, feature 420 sq.ft. of the perfect blend of luxury and style. Each room is adorned with custom leather and suede furniture accented in warm, rich colors and feature a 32-inch flat screen television and a coffee maker.Guest Room
- 11 Award-Winning Restaurants
- FunQuest (40,000 sq.ft. of games and attractions)
- Grand Adventure Land
- Grand Cinema
- In-Door Golf
- Shopping (a variety of unique boutiques, gift shops and candy store)
- The Spa at Grand Sierra
- Grand Theatre & Lex Nightclub
Restaurants at the Grand Sierra Resort:
- Charlie Palmer Steak: Voted one of the region’s best steakhouses.
- Briscola: A creative twist on modern Italian cuisine in a family friendly atmosphere at affordable prices.
- RIM: A Pan-Asian bistro featuring a specialty menu with dishes from China, Japan, Korea and Thailand plus an all-you-can-eat sushi bar.
- The Grand Buffet: Features cuisine from all over the world, smoke house, crisp salads, carving stations, seafood stations and more.
- Cantina: Find your fiesta at Cantina with more than 115 tequilas, friendly service and delicious authentic Mexican cuisine.
- Grand Café: Features comfort foods and classic café favorites 24/7 with a cool, retro, pop art flare.
- Reserve Wine Bar: Features 88 wines by the glass from all over the world along with sample flights and a delicious small plates menu.
- 2nd Café: Grab some fresh coffee and pastries, hand-made grilled paninis, soups & a wide assortment of desserts & drinks.
- Johnny Rocket: Famous for hamburgers and shakes.
- Port of Subs: Fresh hot and cold sandwiches, salads and desserts.
- Round Pizza Table: Enjoy thin and thick crust pizza with a multitude of toppings and other Italian favorites.
- Starbucks: Delicious coffees and pastries.