2015 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow
Thanks to everyone who attended and supported the 2015 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow. It was a great success and it was all because of your participation and support. We hope to see you January 5-9, 2016 at Sawgrass Marriott in Ponte Vedra Beach (Jacksonville), Florida.
The 2015 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow was held in Anaheim, California at the Disneyland Hotel, January 6-10, 2015. As always, this conference brought over 1000 attendees the most up-to-date information within the beekeeping industry and the latest products and services offered by our many exhibitors and sponsors.
The 2015 ABF Conference featured
- Vendor tradeshow with the latest and greatest products and services in the beekeeping industry
- Top-notch general session presentations on Wednesday morning and Thursday
- A keynote presentation featuring Mark Winston from Simon Fraser University's Centre for Dialogue (on Friday)
- Shared Interest Group (SIG) meetings on Wednesday afternoon followed by the welcome reception with entertainment in the tradeshow
- Track session on Friday morning for Beginning Beekeepers, Serious Sideliners, Commercial Beekeepers and Research presentations
- ABF Business Meeting on Friday afternoon
- 20+ workshops on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 2015 Honey Show
- Various silent and live auctions benefiting the ABF legislative fund and the American Honey Queen program
Optional Activities to include
- Auxiliary Meeting on Thursday morning
- Social activity on Thursday afternoon/evening
- Foundation luncheon on Friday
- ABF Annual banquet on Saturday evening with the coronation of the 2015 American Honey Queen and Honey Princess
Additional details coming soon...
We're excited to be in Anaheim, California, and we are looking forward to sharing some magical moments with you!